October 2013

October 2013

Wednesday, August 09, 2006


We had a fun time at the lake with Traci and Robert, Traci's parents, my parents, and Uncle Du. Traci was beginning to learn how to do a trick on the jet ski! I had her going round and round for a minute. Maybe next time she'll get the awesome spin down.... With all the fun we had I failed to get good pictures of everybody. I know that Traci did get some good ones so hopefully, she will post them on her sight when she gets home?!

Here is my beloved nephew Robbie asleep at the beach! He had fun playing at the beach with the bigger kids too. Of course I didn't get any pics of that:(
The other pic is of Uncle Dustin and the kids playing around waiting for their turn in the tube behind the jet ski (or jex ki- as Michaela would say it).
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Traci said...

Oh what a fun day! I do have a lot of pics from this so I will definately post them when we get home tomorrow. Had fun last night, too!

suzanne said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun!