For one reason or another I find myself putting off updating the blog. After talking to Aunt Chris, I decided I would try to be more faithful! I used to love updating our blog often and hearing back from people who actually looked on was something I looked forward to. So if you actually do look on here often, let me know! It's my fuel for another post.
The kids are loving their new school. They are having no troubles adjusting. Both kids seem to have plenty of friends around them everytime I am around there. This was neat - the other day I ran into Subway to get a sub for me and the kids for dinner. When we were just getting ready to pull away Michaela noticed that a friend from school had just gone into Subway. She was so excited about seeing her and asked if she could go say hi. So I let her run inside really quick. Her friend noticed her and ran over to the door and they hugged. It was so cute! Michaela said that was her new friend that had just moved to town and she had just started school last week in her class.
Both kids have been very busy with several soccer practices each week. Grant has one tonight. I am proud to say that they are doing awesome! Each one scored 3 goals this weekend at their games. Michaela started out as the goalie, and actually kept a shot from entering! Very proud mama!
Brooklyn is in pre-school 2 days a week. She loves it! A highlight for her was last week - we had a tree that was struck by lightning last week and was hanging on the power lines out back. So was so excited to see the power truck come and cut the tree down. Her and Ben were able to split the wood and pile it up near our burn pile! She had the job of "transporting" the wood in her jeep to the pile area. She worked hard doing all that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Shannon, I totally check your blog all the time! Keep the updates up.... please :)
Here's some fuel for another post.
Yay! Thanks guys!
Post a Comment